It’s time to start sharing ideas and getting together again.
My Workshops are held in Southport at Studio72, SRGB Photo Groups Meeting Room.
We meet in a Small Group of between four and six or eight if a small groups from one club. Bring your own lunch but all refreshments are included.
Individual Workshops are also available. Laptop option so you can work on your own images during the Workshop. Flexible dates to fit round your diary.
- GROUP DATES
- May 29th Sunday 10.30 – 3.30
- June 26th Sunday 10.30 – 3.30
- One to One Workshops 10.30 – 3.30
Flexible Bookings to fit around your diary and an option to bring a laptop.
There’s so many ways to add a little extra to your images. Create your own style by choosing to be more creative in your work. What will we look at during our workshop?
- Composition and Structure
- Creating your own textures & how to apply them.
- Making an ‘room” environment
- Adding emotion to the image
- Making brushes. & applying to your work
- Create your own brush logo
- A Free Still Life Box & how to use it
Basic Notes are Supplied on all sections of the workshop. Add your own notes to them.
I’m happy to give feedback on any images created after the workshop using the techniques.