My Workshops are held in Southport at Studio72, SRGB Photo Groups Meeting Room. Southport Bring your own lunch but all refreshments are included.
Individual Workshops are also available. Laptop option, so you can work on your own images during the Workshop. Flexible dates to fit round your diary.
There’s so many ways to add a little extra to your images. Create your own style by choosing to be more creative in your work. Basic Notes included in the workshop.
What will we look at during our workshop?
- Setting Up Photoshop to your needs.
- Creating your own textures & how to apply them.
- Making an ‘room” environment
- Adding emotion to the image
- Composition and Structure
- Making brushes. & applying to your work
- Create your own brush logo
- A Free Still Life Box & how to use it.
Basic Notes are Supplied on all sections of the workshop. Add your own notes to them.
I’m happy to give feedback on any images created after the workshop using the techniques.
- Workshops are Available on the last Thursday and Sunday of the Month
- 10.30 – 3.30 including break and lunch (bring your own Lunch)
- Group Workshop (No Laptops)
- 1:1 Workshop (Option to bring your own Laptop)
- Still Life Box included in the workshops
Playing with Boxes
Part of the Workshop is Playing with Boxes