A Touch of Creativity
Due to Covid there hasn't been any club talks and as a print worker I'prefer to do live talks. Hopeful now we can start thinking about getting back on the road and doing club talks again. Booking for 2022 provisionally.
The talks include Hints & Tips it is not a workshop. I do not allow recording or photography of my prints or talks.
Talk Title - A Touch of Creativity
If required for advertising on Club Website, I’m happy to send images by email. Images from my website, they may not be in the talk. please. don’t just help yourself from my Webpage. as they may not be in the talk.
Expenses & any other outlay required to visit your venue plus a talk fee. Contact for more details. I'm no longer in the PAGB Lectures List so now charge a fee. Rebooking from Cancelled talks - book now.
I’m happy to do short tours of two/three nights. Costs to be split between the clubs equally. Talks are also available at weekends for conferences and Photo Days days.
Anything approx 90 mins from home an evening meal is requested. A journey of two hours or more I’ll book an overnight (Premier Inn Prices) stay, breakfast and evening meal for each club will be required.
Before the talk.
- a reminder 2 Weeks before the booking
- start time, break & finish time
- Venue details inc Postcode & map
- Parking availability
- Direction to the room always if not obvious
- two emergency contact numbers, incase of delays and traffic problems.
On the night
- Parking space or arranged parking details
- Help with print boxes to the venue
- Tables for Hahnemühle Fine Arts Info
- illuminated Print Easel with Table in front
- Print Stands or tables for the prints during the break
- A nice cup of tea during the break – milk and one sugar :O) please
- Help to pack up & carry Print Boxes at the end of the talk.
I live in Southport,Merseyside and I’m happy to travel anywhere
Looking forward to hearing from you.