Scientific Slides are often found in museums and displays. I’ve always found them fascinating.
- Cut the slides – TimHoltz Specimens Dies
- Distress ink the basic slide shape
- Add cellophane to the space
- Inset the images, I use images from an encyclopaedia because they fit.
- Create the numbers and print, cut and add to the slide
- Stick the two halves together and add brads.
The Vellum envelopes are made by measuring the slide and adding the fold over measurement at each side. The top measurement is twice the side fold over measurement.
Then folding that over the sides & glue, I used glue stick.
The fastening is a circle of vellum, sticking it half way to allow a tuck in.
Stamp to add interest and add number labels.
If you want more info let me know.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2023
All Right Reserved Dianne Owen FRPS 2023