Booking A Talk
All talks depend on Government Guideline. My Talks are Creative Prints on many themes. The talk includes Hints & Tips. One of the important things for me is meeting people and allowing them to see the print close up.
Talk Season 2020 – 21 My Creative Mind
Talk Season 2021 - 22 The Creative Way
I'd love to hear from you if you'd like me to talk at your Club,Group or Federation. Expenses are quoted for the club talk. Any Clubs advertising for the other clubs to join the talk, charge for entry, please let me know before hand.
Booking email - Must include an option of at least two dates including the year and Postcode for the venue & Start time.
There are many ways to contact me to book at talk, email, call, contact page or even Facebook.
- Check the diary that I’m not already booked.
- Select at least two dates
- Please, think about weather conditions for the journey
- Postcode for the venue.
Talk costs on request. We’re usually travelling at peak times, anything over an hour and a half an evening meal my be charged. Anything approx two hours or more I’ll book an overnight (Premier Inn Prices) stay, breakfast and evening meal for each club. PAGB rates apply to talk to club members only. All ticketed events will be charged a fee. I’m travel from Southport.
Before The Talk
- A reminder 2 weeks before the talk
- start time, break & finish time
- Venue details inc Postcode, map
- Image of the Venue if possible.
- Direction to the clubroom, if not obvious.
- at least one emergency contact,.
- Please, have your mobile switched on. :0)
On The Night
- Arranged parking details
- Illuminated Print Easel with Table in front
- Print Stands to display prints
- We’d love a drink during the break.
- Help packing up & Moving boxes
Images and Info for advertising, available on request that is relevant to the talk Please, don’t just help ourself from my webpage. .