Booking A Talk
My Talks are Creative Prints on many themes. The talk includes Hints & Tips
I pass a selection of my prints round during the talk but don’t allow projection.
Talk Season 2019 – 20 Hidden Images
Talk Season 2020 – 21 My Creative Mind
Talk Season 2021 – 22 Prints and Paper
All my work is printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art papers.
I’d love to hear from you if you’d like me to talk at your Club,Group or Federation.Booking email – Must include an option of at least two dates including the year and Postcode of the venue & Start time.
Looking forward to hearing from you Mobile 07702425533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways to contact me to book at talk, email, call, contact page or even Facebook.
- Check the diary that I’m not already booked.
- Select at least two dates
- Please, think about weather conditions for the journey
- Postcode for the venue.
I charge Expenses & any other outlay required to visit your venue.
I’m happy to do short tours of three nights. Expenses to be split between the clubs equally.
We’re usually travelling at peak times, anything over an hour and a half an evening meal my be charged.
Anything approx two hours or more I’ll book an overnight (Premier Inn Prices) stay, breakfast and evening meal for each club. I travel from Southport.
Hahnemühle Fine Art – contribute to the costs.
Before The Talk
- a reminder
- 2 Weeks before the booking
- start time, break & finish time
- Venue details inc Postcode, map
- Image of the Venue.
- Direction to the clubroom, if not obvious.
- at least one emergency contact,.
- Please, have your mobile switched on. :o)
On The Night
- Arranged parking details
- Help with print boxes to the venue
- Table for Hahnemühle Fine Arts Info
- Illuminated Print Easel with Table in front
- Print Stands to display prints
- We’d love a drink during the break.
- Help to carry Print Boxes ago the car.
Images and Info for advertising, available on request that is relevant to the talk.